Request a Quote

Latest News

Refresh live blog posts

Other Insurance

There are many types of insurance available in the state of Colorado.

There is also insurance that is offered for vehicles such as motorcycles, boats, ATVs, and similar vehicles, commonly known as "toy" insurance. There are many types of coverage that are provided for these vehicles, including roadside assistance, comprehensive and collision coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, total loss coverage, rental vehicle coverage, and on-road coverage for off-road vehicles, among others.

Centennial State also offers RV insurance. Examples of RVs include not only motor homes, but also camper vans, travel trailers, and motor coaches. People who own these vehicles are legally required to have liability insurance for them, which covers damage to property and bodily injury that could be caused by the insured RV; this provides protection for third parties with whom the RV could potentially collide. Unlike standard auto insurance coverage, RV insurance can cover personal items and appliances that are located inside the RV as well as the vehicle itself.

These are just a few of the types of insurance that are provided by our agency.